Who We Are
- Digital Aerolus® is an autonomous technology company with 18 patents covering our inventions
- We develop autonomous vehicle frameworks to operate on vehicles in the air (UAV or drone), ground (UGV), water (UWV), and underwater (UUV)
- We develop autonomous technology for anything that flies, floats, drives, or swims.
- Digital Aerolus autonomous systems are different from most of the autonomous tech currently in the marketplace
Digital Aerolus developed a framework using Artificial Intelligence combined with the same math used for deep space navigation.
Currently, our proprietary technologies are put to use to design and build the only actual indoor industrial UAV in the market
What We Do
- Digital Aerolus family of Aertos® drones use the elements of our proprietary technology and AI features
- None of our drones require external sensors and GPS for stable flight — a big difference from any other commercial drone
- Aertos drones fly into inaccessible, indoor and confined spaces
- Our commercial drones fly stably into places no other drones can: power plants, under bridges, confined spaces, tunnels, culverts, inside houses, underground mines, inside buildings
- Aertos drones quickly inspect areas with lots of metal or high EMI
In addition to his knowledge on the subject of drones, Jeff Alholm is a thought-leader on the topics of AI, autonomous technology and self-driving vehicles.
Visit the blog post about our CEO to see a few of Jeff’s informal video soundbites.
Our drones don’t need external help in the form of GPS, a compass heading, or optical flow. Our drones are built for rugged commercial use, across multiple industries. This video shows the Aertos 120 drone inspecting a power plant.
Flying in Confined Spaces
The Aertos family of drones fly in confined spaces and inaccessible areas where other drones can’t fly stably. This video shows the Aertos 120 drone, flying under and around a bridge, inspecting the bridge up close.
Digital Aerolus Media Contact
We welcome all media inquiries. If you are interested in learning more about Digital Aerolus autonomous technology, our drone technology, or the Aertos family of drones, we’d love to talk to you.