Aertos UAVs from Digital Aerolus support businesses in the following industries: oil and gas, infrastructure, energy and utilities, military and public safety, mining, construction, and more.
Our commercial indoor drones allow organizations to increase productivity, boost actionable business data, and improve workforce safety. Organizations utilize Digital Aerolus UAVs to inspect assets from a previously impossible perspective.
How To Use Aertos UAVs
Aertos industrial drones are put into action in numerous ways, flying stably into areas other drones can’t, including:
- Inside mines and caves
- Inside power plants and electrical substations
- Under and inside bridges, tunnels, and subways
- Inside nuclear plants and around nuclear radiation
- Assisting military and first responders (SWAT, Fire, Police, Homeland Security)
- Indoor video and still shoots for media
- Into dangerous or unstable terrain
- Inside oil and gas storage tanks and refineries
- Capturing precise data inside warehouses, factories, and other industrial buildings