We welcome all media inquiries. If you are interested in learning more about Digital Aerolus, our drone technology, or the Aertos™ family of drones, we’d love to talk to you. Our media contact is at the bottom of the page.
Digital Aerolus media information
Digital Aerolus is an autonomous (self-driving) technology company with many patents covering our inventions.
We create unique, autonomous, unmanned vehicle technologies to operate on vehicles in the air (UAV or drone), ground (UGV), water (UWV), and underwater (UUV). We design and build each drone in the United States, at our facility in Kansas City.
Digital Aerolus currently sells the Aertos™ line of commercial drones. Our proprietary technologies are currently utilized to create the most robust commercial drones in the world.
Digital Aerolus sells the Aertos™ drones, utilizing the elements of our proprietary technology, and we are the only company that has solved all three of the major problems facing commercial drones.
Company Background and CEO
Digital Aerolus is a young company with a team of seasoned professionals who have delivered transformational inventions to the market. Our CEO Jeff Alholm has extensive experience as a start-up founder and inventor of new technology. Jeff has created several transformational inventions to market that are used are used daily by millions of people, including:
- Wi-Fi standard technology (802.11 Wi-Fi standard)
- The first true smartphone, the Newton-based Seahorse
- Medical devices including the pulse oximeter and the capnograph
- Millimeter-wave technology
In addition to his knowledge on the subject of drones, Jeff Alholm is a thought-leader to interview on the topics of AI, autonomous technology and self-driving vehicles.
Why Aertos™ Drones?
Digital Aerolus drones stably fly into in places others can’t. The Aertos™ line of drones is designed and built in the U.S. using unparalleled technology by engineers with backgrounds in aviation, AI, avionics and other advanced technologies.
Drones are inherently unstable. Digital Aerolus makes the only drone that doesn’t rely on external sensors and GPS for stable flight. Our drones don’t need external help in the form of GPS, a compass heading, or optical flow.
The technologies built in our Aertos™ line solves the three biggest drone problems :
1. Our Drones Fly and Hover Stably Without GPS or External Sensors
- Aertos™ drones fly stably indoors, in confined spaces and in GPS-denied environments
- Aertos™ drones fly next to high walls, thick canopies, culverts and under bridges
2. Our Drones Are Instantly Deployable
- Our drones can be deployed instantly, with no start-up time
- Our pilots launch our drones in the air to operate
3. Our Drones Use AI
- Our solution connects sensors and flight data to allow integrated AI behaviors
- Aertos™ drones have intelligent behaviors, which allows them to distinguish between the force of wind and a wall
Digital Aerolus Highlight Video
Digital Aerolus drones are the most powerful industrial indoor drones in the market. Our Aertos™ drones draw upon the capabilities of our proprietary technology. Our highlight video shows some of the features that set our drones apart.
Flying in Confined Spaces
The Aertos™ family of drones fly in confined spaces and inaccessible areas where other drones don’t dare to fly. The video below shows the Aertos™ 120 drone, flying under and around a bridge. As you’ll see, our drone is able to inspect the bridge up close.
Digital Aerolus Media Contact