The Aertos® 130IR is a rugged commercial drone that excels in harsh surroundings. The Aertos® 130IR is the newest industrial drone from Digital Aerolus, giving your team the capability to see in the dark and to fly stably in areas where it is hard or impossible to receive a GPS signal.
The Aertos 130IR can obtain stable flight due to our Proprietary Folded Geometry Code™ (FGC) flight software. The Aertos 130IR is an ideal and durable industrial drone for harsh environments for several reasons:
- Rugged manufacturing standards including a carbon fiber frame and components make the Aertos 130IR
- The Aertos 130IR can see and do more with the FLIR Boson® IR sensor that is pair with a Sony 1.0-type imager that delivers excellent performance in low-light conditions
- Rugged manufacturing standards, including a carbon fiber frame and components, make the Aertos130IR drone an invaluable tool for industrial inspections, especially inspections in severe or dangerous environments
Aertos 130IR Features
The Aertos 130IR is an innovative inspection drone that uses artificial intelligence and patented autonomous technology to fly without the need for GPS or external sensors. The 130IR’s rugged design for harsh environments is like the other UAVs in the Aertos product family.
Features of the Aertos 130IR include:
- Improved, larger visual band sensor for better data in challenging low-light environments with a more extensive dynamic range
- IR sensor providing thermal data useful in inspections and public safety applications
- Improved control systems allowing more aerodynamic stability, increased flight time and enhanced overall performance
All Aertos commercial drones by Digital Aerolus are designed and manufactured in America at our headquarters in Kansas City. Every line of our proprietary Folded Geometry Code (FGC™) was developed by our team at Digital Aerolus. We chose to launch drones as our first commercial product in part due to security concerns about the drone industry. Our US-made platform provides an accountable, domestic solution that is secure from end-to-end.
Deploy the Aertos 130IR into confined spaces to improve mission safety, lower costs, increase efficiency, and protect your workers.
See and do more with the Aertos 130IR. Read more about the Aertos 130IR in a recent press release.