See the world from inside out...
Partner With Us
Digital Aerolus designs innovative technologies for the drone/unmanned aerial vehicle marketplace that enable safe, stable drone flight in indoor and GPS-compromised environments. Its drone solutions are optimal for inspecting buildings, bridges, tanks, and around infrastructure, for increasing efficiencies and assurance in warehouse inventory operations, and providing immediate intelligence about high-risk security threats.
Digital Aerolus drones depend on Folded Geometry code (FGC™), a proprietary operating system method for managing multiple perspectives while integrating sensor data. Ground-based vehicles and other robotic devices can deploy this same FGC™ technology to autonomously navigate inside the canyons of a cityscape or anywhere that GPS signals are denied or compromised. FGC™ constructs a virtual world, integrating and managing multiple separate drone/vehicle and sensor views to enable the development of vision-driven AI behaviors. Our proprietary methodologies promise to help Digital Aerolus deliver truly autonomous drones and vehicles to the market.
Digital Aerolus designs focus on:
- Advanced flight control systems that overcome flaws in existing technologies
- Behavioral languages and environment to facilitate development of AI behaviors
- Data management systems that integrate vision with flight
- Ducted designs that provide safe, stable flight
- Protected blades for people-safe flights and industrial-strength mission capabilities
- Proprietary technologies that provide a suite of protected intellectual properties
- Developing customer-specific behaviors portable between drone platforms
- Near-future technology development strategies, including:
- autonomous hover & flight
- behavior-based AI functions via integrated 360° spherical perspective
Digital Aerolus is actively seeking relationships and development partnerships in a variety of areas, including:
- licensing relationships with drone manufacturers and vendors
- companies engaged in inspection or photogrammetry operations that seek to expand their capabilities
- organizations searching for a custom payload solution
- developers and owners of advanced technologies that can port to our UASs
Digital Aerolus invents technologies for the automated drone and commercial inspection markets. For more information about Digital Aerolus and its mission to deliver tomorrow’s UAV technology today, or to start a conversation about partnering with Digital Aerolus, please contact us.
Digital Aerolus Drones Deliver Six Key Features
Digital Aerolus drones deploy rapidly, with minimal warm-up time and no need to acquire a GPS or Wi-Fi signal. Folded Geometry Flight Code (FGC™) enables Digital Aerolus drones to interpret how users handle and throw them in order to perform a sequence of desired behaviors.
Combining the proprietary Folded Geometry flight code (FGC™) with the Behavioral Language & Environment (DABLE™) will enable Digital Aerolus drones to exhibit Artificial Intelligence (AI) characteristics, and to independently perform pre-programmed tasks in real time.
Stable Flight (Non-GPS)
Digital Aerolus drones greatly increase the scope of commercial uses through Folded Geometry Flight Code (FGC™) and other proprietary software that enable stable flight and hovering in a variety of challenging environments, even inside buildings and other places where GPS signals are compromised or blocked.
Drone Simulation Environment
The Digital Aerolus custom UAS simulation environment for flight control software/real-time operating system allows us to virtually develop task-oriented AI behaviors specified by our users.
Many Digital Aerolus drones feature ducts, which significantly increase flight stability while reducing risk. Enclosing or protecting whirling blades significantly lowers the chances of injury to humans, the aircraft, or to other assets during contact with the unit, and enables the aircraft to fly in proximity to obstacles and obstructions.
Digital Aerolus developed its Tangle™ Telemetry System to dynamically manage the aircraft’s internal and external telemetry links for robust handling of flight and sensor data.